In 1994, Reggio Children was found in Italy with the objective of spreading the pedagogy.
The primary objective of Reggio Children is to :
With Reggio Children (Italy) Reggio Emilia India Foundation (REIF) aims develop :
- disseminate information regarding Reggio based programs
- organize & support knowledge sharing of pedagogical and cultural nature, between infant-toddler centres, pre-schools, teachers, artists, academicians, researchers and policy makers
- manage the Loris Malaguzzi International Centre and its related projects
- new styles and strategies for supporting child development (between 0-6 years)
- stronger collaborations for building professional relationships among and advocates interested in the Reggio philosophies and its experiences.